We are collecting donations for Lillah and Sadaqah online. Simply choose the type and amount and then click Donate
The Masjid is open for 5 times prayers and Jumuah. Please take your own precautions. Jazakallah Khair.
In the lockdown, the masjid still needs your regular donations. For your information, the general cost of running the masjid is as follows:
Rent: £1,416 p/m and Expenses: Bills & Wages: £3,000 p/m
Donate using the PayPal link above or
Via bank transfer: Bismillah Cultural Centre, Barclays Bank, Account Number: 20-29-90 Sort Code: 90253588
- We are located at 1370c London Road, Norbury, London SW16 4DE. On the right-hand side of Iceland.
- Centre contact number 020 8764 6274
- New Ladies facilities available (accessed from behind iceland)
- If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for the centre, please use the Contact Us page.
- Alhamdulillah we have opened a new centre nearby on 207 Manor Road, Mitcham, CR4 1JH. There will be 5 times daily prayer, kids madrassah and jummah salah in sha Allah. Taraweh for Ramadhan will also take place. The timetable for this centre will be the same as the one we currently use. As the centre is surrrounded by neghbours houses please keep noise level to a minimum and park sensibly. Jazakallahu Khairan!
- Nikah Performed
- Every Tuesday evening after Maghrib - Tafseer of the Holy Qur'an in Dari/Pashto
- Madrassa for boys and girls Mon-Fri aged 5-16 - For adult classes please contact us on the main line
- Daily Ta'leem after maghrib salaah
SPECIAL NOTE - PLEASE DONATE GENEROUSLYThe masjid is leased for 10 years. Thereafter it will be renewed insha'Allah. The masjid is running on your personal donations. We do not receive any financial help from the council or other sources. We have spent £20,000 and we still owe about £10,000 for recent refurbishments (Ladies and Children area, Kitchen, New Carpets, Wudhu and Toilets). Please donate generously.
For your information, the general cost of running the masjid is as follows:
Rent: £1,416 p/m
Expenses: Bills & Wages: £3,000 p/m
- Via bank transfer: Bismillah Cultural Centre, Barclays Bank, Account Number: 20-29-90 Sort Code: 90253588
- Via Cheque
- Direct Debit. Please setup at least £5 or £10 per month
For any enquiries, please call 0208 764 6274
Charity number: 1133180
Hadith Of The Day
Saying of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.:
Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “O Abu Dharr, do you say an abundance of possessions is wealth?” I said yes. The Prophet said, “Do you say a lack of possessions is poverty?” I said yes. The Prophet repeated this three times, then he said, “Wealth is in the heart and poverty is in the heart. Whoever is wealthy in his heart will not be harmed no matter what happens in the world. Whoever is impoverished in his heart will not be satisfied no matter how much he has in the world. Verily, he will only be harmed by the greed of his own soul.”
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Sh. Al-Albani
عن أبي ذر قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَا أَبَا ذَرٍّ تَقُولُ كَثْرَةُ الْمَالِ الْغِنَى قُلْتُ نَعَمْ قَالَ تَقُولُ قِلَّةُ الْمَالِ الْفَقْرُ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ قَالَ ذَلِكَ ثَلاثًا ثُمَّ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ الْغِنَى فِي الْقَلْبِ وَالْفَقْرُ فِي الْقَلْبِ مَنْ كَانَ الْغِنَى فِي قَلْبِهِ لا يَضُرُّهُ مَا لَقِيَ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا وَمَنْ كَانَ الْفَقْرُ فِي قَلْبِهِ فَلا يُغْنِيهِ مَا أَكْثَرَ لَهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَإِنَّمَا يَضُرُّ نَفْسَهُ شُحُّها
Your Zakaat and Sadaqah has been distributed this Ramadhan 2019